Our product quality
Due to the high physical and chemical properties of the raw material, Finegri products are ideal as filler for the use in a wide range of industries. Particularly:
- production of plastics, films, and composite materials;
- production of paper;
- production of ceramics (technical and household);
- production of paintwork materials (paints-varnishes);
- production of roofing materials;
- purification of polluted waters;
- production of fertilizers;
- production of refractories;
- production of animal feed;
- production of rubber products;
- production of cable products
In strict compliance with EU regulations, Finegri puts strong focus on caring for the environment. Finegri's technology is completely waste-free, resource-and-energy saving, and ensures minimal impact on the environment and people.
Finegri's strategic goal is to supply the European market with various high-quality fine-dispersed talc grades and ensure environmentally clean production, using raw materials that are unique in their purity. For that reason, the construction of a factory in Lithuania, where innovative production technologies will be introduced, has begun. The operational launch of the modern and largest enterprise of such profile in Europe is scheduled for 2023.